Monday, October 5, 2009

Beginnings in the Middle

I have ideas and desires to do things in life, but have never acted on any for fear of failure. I am a safe person, who always chooses the safe option even if deep down I know there is something better.


But recently I have decided that this can go on no longer, it must end. With this decision, I am going to take the first, small steps towards being someone who lives life to the fullest without regret.


It may seem silly, but it starts here....with this blog. Its something I always thought about and wanted to do, but as usual, talked myself out of with no legitimate reason. This will be a way of documenting my odyssey of finding out who I really am, what I really love and what I really want to do.


I have a good life. Nothing has happened to cause this change except the realization of how unhappy I am in certain ways and the steps that I am going to take to change myself.


Because no one can do it for me, no matter how badly I wish someone could.

No comments:

Post a Comment