Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Wear

This weekend, our Saturday was jam-packed with fun stuff.  In the morning, I got to meet up with my lady friends for breakfast.  It was totally awesome, since I absolutely love my friends and breakfast is my favorite meal.

For lunch, we surprised my father-in-law along with my mother-in-law and brother-in-law.  We ate at a small restaurant around the corner from us.  Everything on their menu is organic and pretty much everything is purchased locally.  I wasn't too hungry after my girls breakfast so I just got an order of hand cut sweet potato fries, but everyone else loved what they ordered.

We rounded out the night with homemade pizzas and Pictionary.  It was seriously so fun.  Most of the time when we get together with friends, the boys play video games or watch sports and the girls craft or watch a movie.  But this time we all hung out together.  Like I said, so fun!


Tank: Target // Cardi: Target // Jeans: H & M // Boots: Top Shop

Although I am now battling a little bit of a sore throat/cough, staying up late and yelling my guesses was totally worth it.  I used to play games all of the time, but Eric and I usually just play card games or Scrabble.  They are fun, but when you get a group together, I think it gets a little more competitive, and in my opinion, a little more fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment