Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May I Brag a Moment?

I don't talk about Eric very often on this blog, but I wanted to take a moment to brag a little about how truly amazing he is.  He is almost 30, and since he was 21 years old hasn't worked for anyone other than himself.  He is the hardest working man I know, yet would drop everything to go help a friend in need.  He loves and is completely amazing at his job, he loves his family and works very hard at balancing his time between these loves.

He is very selfless, and always thinks about what is best for the film community rather than what is best for himself.  Another local filmmaker, someone from this film community, worked on a group of short documentaries highlighting people who give back and Gorilla, Eric's company (along with his partner) are the topic of one.

I am just so proud of him, everything he's done and how much he gives of himself.  He really is someone who challenges me to be better every single day.  And if you have 7 minutes, you can see what I mean :)


Lift As You Climb from Gorilla Pictures on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment