Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Flights, But Less Confidence

In response to the lack of visas, our Congolese adoption lawyer went ahead and rescheduled the boys' flights.  I have just been informed that they will be arriving on Monday.  I am not sure what time exactly, only that it's Monday.

But I don't think I will be able to get my hopes up until I know they have the visas in hand and have acquired the exit approvals needed to leave the country.  We're still praying for favor.

I'm to the point that the day the boys come home doesn't matter as much as just getting them here.  It will be nice to know without a shadow of a doubt that they will be on a plane bound for home.

And I will make sure to keep everyone updated, since I can only anticipate that things will change.  But, to lighten the mood that has plagued my posts recently, here is a little video from our time spent with our boys in the DRC.



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment