Monday, November 22, 2010

Possible Changes

This morning I just got an email from our agent.  If their escort doesn't receive his visa by today (which is contained in his passport), he will not be able to travel and therefore, we will have to postpone the arrival of the boys by a few days.

She is going to keep me updated, but it's hard not to get discouraged since this type of thing has happened throughout our adoption process.


Crisis averted.  I was just informed that the visa arrived at our agency.  Talk about a nail-biter to the very end!

1 comment:

  1. I love your babies! I cant wait to to get my hands on the sweeties!!! I've never been so excited for a Houseman party! YAY!!!