Monday, November 29, 2010

Today's the Day!

This morning I got a text from our agent letting us know that the boys made it safely to Paris, now it's just a hop, skip and a jump from there to Indianapolis and then home with us!  So it looks like it's the real deal now.

I won't lie, it's kind of scary to think about.  Today, as I just go about my usual business, will be the last day at this point in life.  Our lives will never be the same again after 8:30pm tonight.  I am super excited, but the reality of parenthood can seem daunting when you stop and think about it.  Except for Eric, he is totally cool, and every time I bring up some sort of new reality, he doesn't understand what I'm talking about.  That is probably a good thing, it will help balance out all of my planning/prepping nuances nicely.

I know that you no one is ever completely prepared to become a parent for the first time, I just tend to think I can anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Praying as you officially become a family today! Can't wait to see photos of their homecoming at the airport...enjoy your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and praying for you today. This is a day you will remember for the rest of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. w00t!
    So excited!
    Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete