Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day Six & Counting...

Today marks day six of the boys being home.  I have obviously been a little preoccupied, but wanted to take a moment during nap time to upload some photos.

Welcoming them home at the airport











(Grandma and Grandpa Bolek)

(Grandma and Grandpa Johnson)


Our first few days home












Well, that pretty much a summary of the last week.  Lots of firsts are taking place as we all try and adapt to each other.  But we love the boys SO much and are SUPER excited to have them home with us.  It's crazy how instantly we doubled our family size.  I will have to get used to acknowledging ourselves as a family of four.  Weird...but cool.

5 comments:

  1. I had to find this post!! So happy for you and the whole family!!!
    Sue Cramer

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I just read your amazing story and now Im completely in tears.

    Absolutely unreal, I don't think I ever heard a story like this, in real life.
    Kudos to you and Eric.
    Best wishes to all 4 of you on amazing journey through life as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your welcome home pics, they're very loved wee boys!! You have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nae
    Thank you so much! We do love them bunches :)

    ReplyDelete