Saturday, January 15, 2011

Daddy & His Boys

Throughout this entire process, but especially since the boys have been home, Eric has been completely amazing.  He is barely able to get out of the door in the morning, and races into the house to see them after work.  The boys just absolutely love him.  They both light up as soon as he walks into the door.  But above his love, and affection for them, he has been beyond willing to give me time to myself.  He encourages me to make plans and do things while he stays home and cares for the boys.  And as a major bonus, he gets up at night with them quite a bit.

I am married to a truly amazing man.  I don't know how I would manage without him.  So in honor of Eric, here are some photos of him with his boys :)










No comments:

Post a Comment