Monday, March 28, 2011

Date Night!

On Saturday, Eric and I got the evening to ourselves as his parents babysat the boys.  It was so nice to get out, just the two of us.  Now being parents, it's interesting to see how date nights evolve.  Before, a date night would be dressing up a bit, dinner and probably a movie.  We have had this type of date night since the boys have come home, but last night was totally different.  We spent a lot of the night shopping around for certain clothing pieces we have been in need of, grabbed dinner at Adobe (an in and out Mexican restaurant) and ended the night playing games at a coffee shop.  I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was nice to spend a night just hanging out with each other.  This is something we would do as errands or as a night when we didn't have anything planned, but now, this is counted as a date.

And I'm so proud, I even thought to snap a few photos while we were out.  Now, just to warn you, I have the first generation iPhone, so the quality of these photos is poor, but they're photos nonetheless. 









And just because I love deals, here are my finds.  I got two pairs of jeans (which I needed badly) from Nordstrom's Rack and a dress from J Crew, all on clearance! 


Eric also had success with what he was looking for.  So, all in all, it was a very nice, relaxed evening and a perfect date night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment