Friday, March 18, 2011

Outfit // Friday

Fridays usually vary a bit when it comes to clothing.  Sometimes we have a babysitter and go out, sometimes we go to friend's and bring the boys along, or sometimes we just stay home.  This particular Friday Eric and I went out, but to two separate events.  We had some friends getting married that weekend and he heading to the bachelor party and I went to the bachelorette party.

During the day, I didn't want to wear my party outfit because of the likelihood of it getting dirty, so I dressed real casual during the day.



Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Hollister (from high school!)


For the bachelorette party, I definitely changed into something nicer.  The party was at someone's house, with karaoke following afterward, so I didn't want to overdress.   I felt that a cute tank, cardigan to stay warm, and heels were a good mix for this casual, yet fun outing.



Tank: Target
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Level 99
Boots: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment