Friday, April 1, 2011

Wish Us Luck!

Tonight, we are venturing down to Tennessee to visit some of our friends.  We usually visit them once a year, but this year will be VERY different because the boys are coming along.  Our friends have an 18-month old girl, so we decided to bring the boys.  I'll let you know how we feel about that decision once we get home.

In order to make the trip a little easier, we are driving through the night, with the hope that the boys will just sleep most of the time.  Thankfully, our friend, Steve, will also be joining us and adding a third person to the driving rotation. 

What's going to really get me through this crazy drive?  Besides seeing our friends, of course, is the fact that it's 20+ degrees warmer there than it currently is here.  Thank you Lord!  I am definitely looking forward to ditching a winter jacket and enjoying warm weather.

I am going to do my absolute best to take photos while we're there, and if I'm successful, I'll make sure to post them (not to make you jealous of the warmer weather, I promise). 

Well, that's it for now.  I am going to finish packing everything up so we'll be ready to roll as soon as the boys' eyes start to droop.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment