Friday, June 24, 2011

Family Dinner

On Wednesday, Eric suggested we go out for dinner.  I always get a little nervous about going out with the boys, but they have never disappointed.  They are really well-behaved (as long as they have something to eat), and I always leave so proud.  We grabbed dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants.  It's just a few blocks from our house, so we walked.  I absolutely love walking.  I would choose it over driving any day.


It was such a nice little family outing.  I think we need to do it more.  For some reason, I am always afraid that they're going to freak out, and we're going to be the family with ballistic children trying to eat at a restaurant.  But I guess if you don't take them out, how are they going to learn to behave in those settings, right?  So I think it's decided, more family outings are needed.  Maybe I'll suggest thrifting this weekend.  Oh how I love thrifting.  Yep, I think we will.  If I want them to love it as much as I do, better start 'em young.

No comments:

Post a Comment