Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Wears

This weekend our little family had a lot of fun.  In true Michigan fashion, the cold weather we had last week disappeared and warmth showed up.  It was even hotter than we had expected it to be.

On Friday, as you previously read, Eric and I had a night all to ourselves.  The boys slept over at my parents.  It was wonderful.  We were out until after 2am.  I can't remember the last time I was out that late.  I felt so rebellious ;)


 Top: Thrifted
Belt: Target
Jeans: BDG
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

On Saturday, we went to a picnic with our adoption support group.  We have been attending this group since before we started the adoption process.  Everyone is so awesome, and it's such a great support network for us and our boys.  We just love the fact that there are so many adopted children for the boys to be friends with.  After the picnic, Eric's siblings came over.  They hung up until the boys went to bed, and then Eric and I played Scrabble on the deck.  It was such a beautiful night.  And winning made it that much better!

(He told me that he had to take at least one photo with his motorcycle in it)


Top: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Jeans: BDG
Sandles: Charlotte Russe 


 On Sunday, we celebrated Father's day with both of our dads.  Eric's family came over for muffins and coffee.  We sat on the deck for a couple of hours, just enjoying the beautiful weather while the boys napped.  Then, it was off to my family's house for lunch and swimming.  And it wouldn't be Sunday night without our weekly movie with friends.  A busy, yet very enjoyable Sunday.



Well, there's my weekend for you.  I hope yours was nice, and you were able to spend it with those you love.  I'm off to take my last exam.  No school til fall.  Now I just need to get reading those books!

No comments:

Post a Comment