Friday, July 1, 2011

Attempt at Swimming

Yesterday, we went to my parents to swim.  It was such a warm and sunny day.  I was so looking forward to it.  And what happens?  As soon as we arrive, it starts to rain. 




We played outside as long as we could, but the rain started coming down pretty hard, so we moved playtime indoors.





The boys just love visiting my parents (and their other grandparents too!), and my family loves having them.  We are so fortunate that both sets of parents live so close and want to spend so much time with our kids.  I know we could handle it, but it would be so very difficult if we ever had to move away (not that we are, I'm just saying).  Tomorrow the boys are spending the night at my in-laws.  Hooray for date and night more time spent with grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment