Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dreaming of Another Tattoo

Ask any of my friends, and they can tell you that I've been debating whether or not to get another tattoo.  There's one design in particular that I've been mulling over for about three years.  Yes, you read that right, 3 whole years and I still don't have the guts to do it.  But in my defense, it's a pretty big and visible piece, and I know that I have a tendency to be fickle and with tattoos there's no going back.  That's what I'm most afraid of.

Yesterday I was following Rachel, of Smile and Wave's twitter as she was getting her tattoo done and saw the post this morning of the finished result and it got me thinking about tattoos again.  When it comes to tattoos, I definitely go in spurts of "yes, I'm doing it" or "no, I'm over it."  Well, today is more of a "yes, I'm doing it" kind of day and I thought I'd share some tattoos that motivate me to get one.





I also have a couple other ideas that aren't as prominent and represent my little family, but I'm not sold on those either.  I apparently have commitment issues when it comes to putting something on my body permanently, although I tend to drool over pretty tattoo sleeves.  Can anyone say oxymoron?

No comments:

Post a Comment