Friday, August 26, 2011

Well, This is Embarrassing

I am not a very photogenic person, never have been, so I'm never surprised when I look through 50 photos of an outfit and come out with 2-3 I'm happy with (and that's being generous).  Most of the time, I'm smiling awkwardly, looking the wrong way or my hair is blown in my face.  Case in point...







These are part of the reoccurring theme I'd like to call "my typical outfit photo." I've never posted anything like this before and most likely won't again (I'm probably having second thoughts about this post already).  But while my reasoning is slightly off, I wanted to offer a glimpse of 95% of the outfit photos I take.  I try to be myself on this blog, and what better way to do that than showing you what you'd probably get if you were my photographer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment