Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Picking

Last week, my friend and I brought out kids to my parent's to pick out pumpkins.  They have a pretty big garden and plant pumpkins every year so we don't have to go out and pay for them.  This year the boys were just old enough to spend the morning outside in the garden.  Although, Atticus just wanted to be held the entire time, Baxter was more interested in the tomato plant and my friend's little boy preferred to chase my parent's dog with a butterfly net.
















Despite the lack of interest most of the time, we had a lot of fun.  I can't wait for next year, and the year after.  Each fall they will be able to be more involved in pumpkin picking until one day they'll be teenagers and won't want to go anywhere with mom.  But I'm still in denial about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment