Thursday, November 17, 2011

As of Late

This is a little peak into what has been happening as of late.






I've been spending lots and lots of time with my boys, which isn't that unusual, but we've been stuck indoors more often and Eric has been working a lot, so it's been the three of us lately.  Although, I did go away overnight last weekend for a girls weekend.  It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed hanging out with all the girls there.

I've also been working on getting my Christmas shopping done.  I think I am about half way, with several ideas that just need time in order to finish them, both purchasing and crafting.  I have decided that love crafting gifts.  Any time I've spent crafting this season has been for Christmas related things and it's so much fun.  Especially when you have a really good idea.

In less exciting news, I still plug away at homework during most of the boys' nap time, and have a research paper due in a couple of weeks, which has yet to begin (oops...).  I guess I know how I'll be spending my Thanksgiving break next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment