Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Wears

It's been some time, but I mustered up the motivation to have my photograph taken, which is now resulting in a long overdue weekend wears post.  On Friday night Eric and I had an overnight date, and then had Saturday all to ourselves.  It was truly glorious.  We got breakfast and pretty much thrifted the day away.  A real dream come true in my book.



Tank: Anthro // Cardigan: Target // Jeans: Levi's // Boots: Aldo


Then Sunday was our usual family filled day, which generally calls for very comfy clothes since the afternoon is spent watching football and then a movie.  And besides, I had made an awesome thrift find and had to wear it right away.



Sweater: Thrifted // Jeans: BDG // Shoes: Thrifted


I really can't believe that Thanksgiving is Thursday.  Which also means it's almost the one year anniversary of the boys coming home.  I believe this even less.  Where has this year gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment