Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas from my Camera

In addition to my phone, I did manage to take some photos with our nicer camera.  I almost didn't on Christmas morning, but the few I did take I will cherish always.  Not because they are the best, but because I captured the boys' first Christmas morning when they actually participated.  I would definitely regret it if I had let the opportunity pass.

So, here is what I managed to capture when I had my camera out.  Although, most of my time was spent hanging out with family and playing with my kids.

Christmas Eve with Eric's family







Christmas Morning





Christmas Day with my family








I am not sure whether holiday photos will become easier or harder.  In some respects I think easier, and in other harder.  No matter what, I think it's going to take some motivation to get the camera out and capture the memories that are being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment