Friday, February 24, 2012

Hanna

When this film was released in the theatre, Eric and I talked about going, but never actually did.  Then I noticed it while adding movies to our Netflix queque and put it at the top of the list.

The story follows a teenage girl, raised and trained by her father in the wilderness, who then comes out of hiding to assassinate someone her father knew.  As you get further into the story, you realize that the girl's entire life is also a result of this particular person.

I can't say that this movie is a favorite, but it was definitely fun to watch.  Come on, who wouldn't love to watch a teenage girl run around kicking butt?



I didn't recognize the young actress, but when I looked up found out she was also in Atonement and the Lovely Bones.  I don't remember her in Atonement, but do in the Lovely Bones.  Cate Blanchett and Eric Bana are also main characters in the film too.

I am not one for girly chick flicks, so this is the kind of movie I watch for fun.  Although, don't get me wrong, I do like a good mushy love story every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment