Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Wear

From Friday afternoon until Saturday morning, mother nature decided we should have a lot of winter and dumped a ton of snow on us.  Luckily, by Saturday everything was fine and I was able to partake in all of my kidless Saturday plans.  In the morning, Eric and I went out for breakfast, which is one of my favorite things to do.  I like going out to dinner, but I am such a morning person that I love getting up, getting ready and going to breakfast before some night owls rise and shine.  And I can't lie, I'm more likely to choose coffee over wine or a cocktail.

Moving on...after breakfast, while Eric had plans, I spent the afternoon thrifting with friends.  Seriously,  it was pretty much a perfect day: going out for my favorite meal, getting a delicious mocha/hazelut coffee concoction and then doing my most favorite hobby.  Thank you mom and dad Johnson for making it possible!


 Cardigan: Silence+Noise // Tee: UO // Jeans: H & M // Boots: Top Shop

And I know that I posted an outfit with this sweater last week, but what can I say, it's my favorite.

So, this past weekend was totally awesome, this week will be great because of zumba, girls movie date and girls V Day outing and then, we are going to the symphony this weekend.  February is shaping up to be quite a great month if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment