Monday, August 6, 2012

Ode to Pinterest: Crafts

Crafting, such a glorious hobby.  I love it so much, and find so much inspiration on Pinterest, I don't know if I could accomplish it all in a lifetime.  And there would never be a house big enough to fit it all either.  Although, with a new house comes new, bare walls that need filling, so I will be delving in to some projects in the next couple of months.

Here are a few projects that I have done already.  I'm hoping some of them will find a home in our new place.






These are a few that I am itching to try.  I absolutely love the pallet wine rack.  I will be scouting out a spot in our new house for it.  And I can't wait to make the giant ruler growth chart.  The kiddos are shooting up so fast, I might have to make it extra tall.





No comments:

Post a Comment