Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Little House Update

I haven't posted about our new house nearly as much as I thought I would, but then again, I'm almost never over there.  Although, we're hoping to move in in the somewhat near future, meaning in the next two months.

And if you have ever done a major home remodel, you know that what's done is sometimes very obvious and sometimes you can't even tell anything is happening.  Recently, we've moved beyond barely being able to tell someone has been there to some major changes.  Here is a little peak into what's going on in the kitchen, where most of the action is taking place.


Original Room



Stage One
(Wall widened, drywall up and island frame built)



Stage Two
(First coat on floors done)



Stage Three
(Cabinets installed)



1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love it! I can't wait to see it when it's all complete--and I can't wait to be neighbors!

    ReplyDelete