Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Wear



Scarf: Target // Top: Thrifted // Jeans: H&M // Boots: Esprit 

On Saturday, we started our day at a Polish parade.  I am polish via my father, who is very proud of his heritage and annually attends this parade.  It had been quite a while since I've joined him (think, young childhood) and the boys' first time ever.  It was pretty cold, but not unbearable if you bundled up and had a cup of hot chocolate that my father, very thoughtfully, brought.

This was my, stay warm and be comfortable as you walk to a parade attire.  Nothing fancy, but it did keep me warm and my feet didn't hurt a bit.  Outfit success!

I think that this type of outfit will most likely be my go-to look a lot of the fall/winter as it's comfy, warm and easy to keep up with two toddlers while wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment