Saturday, March 20, 2010

Not Much News

So, I didn't get our home study finalized this week.  I guess we'll just hope for this week.  I emailed our social worker and she is getting things done, but she's also at the mercy of our agency's home study director.  Despite the time it's taken, I am so thankful for our social worker.  She is working so hard to get this done. 

We are taking one step further in our adoption education though.  We have scheduled our phone conference for April 1st.  Hopefully this won't need to be rescheduled at all and we can complete this stage of the process.  I am so close to being done with my book and the phone call will just wrap it up.

This week hasn't been too back.  I actually haven't thought about it much, which I will take as a good thing.  It helps the time go by faster when I am not thinking about it night and day.

Sorry there's not much to report, but that's how this process works.  Run, run, run then wait.....

I will update as soon as I hear something about the home study.  Which like I said, we are hoping for this week.  Thanks for all the love and support.  I'm now off to our second fund-raiser meeting, I will let you know how it goes.

Just know to mark your calendars for May 1st at the Homeschool Building in Wyoming.  More details will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment