Friday, July 16, 2010

Life Goes On

Man oh man, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted.  I have been thinking that this past weekend was the Fourth of July.  I do and don't like how fast time flies in the summer.  It's always so bitter sweet.

In the world of adoption, not much has happened.  We're still at the top of the waiting list for a referral with no paperwork to complete until the identity of the kiddos is known.

With summer always being so busy, it's actually not very hard to keep my mind off of the waiting.  Brett, Ashley and Hannah all came home from Cali over the holiday so our time was filled with family as well as friends.  Visits, along with birthdays, weddings and family trips quickly fill up the few weekends the summer offers.

In addition to summer activities, I am taking an accelerated biology class three days a week and am working three days.  Let's just say that I have to schedule time to grocery shop (I am really not lying).

Hope you are able to slow down and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment