Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Shower Down

Well, I cannot believe that it's already September!  I won't lie, fall is my favorite season of all, particularly because of the great clothes and ability to layer.  When Eric and I first started dating, he would travel throughout the fall.  Not until our third year together, did we actually participate in fall activities together.  Needless to say, I am enjoying the mild weather we have been having.  I hear that over the next ten days, the highest temperature we are going to have is 73 degrees.  Woohoo!

Almost a week ago, I had my first baby shower.  It was with Eric's side of the family.  There weren't a ton of people there, but it was a good time nonetheless.  We are totally blessed by all of the gifts we received from everyone.  Over the long weekend, I was able to go through and separate everything into categories, like bedding, toys, blankets, clothes, etc.

 

See, you can see how I have organized the boys room.  You know me, I must do it now so I can stay on top of everything as I have more showers.



It's crazy as we receive more and more items.  It becomes more realistic and more surreal all at the same time.  But we are SUPER excited to put the finishing touches on the room and start the process of completing and adding furniture.

And Bella is really excited for the boys to come too!  She is a lover of soft items, so I must keep an eye on her.  She's eyeballing all the new blankets I have brought home.  As you can see below, you can't leave her alone with them.  She will slowly inch her way closer and closer.  She just so crazy, but cute!  She is just going to be so good with the boys.  I can't wait to see a dog and her boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment