Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall, My Long Lost Love


I really should be doing my homework right now; a psychology quiz or reading about the Age of U.S. Industrialism.  But I have found several distractions in the form of the Photobooth application on my computer and the spontaneous urge to blog.

What inspired all of these random distractions you ask?  Well, it's because today is a beautiful fall-weather day and I am in love with it.  A cozy flannel, and some chai tea is all I wanted on this school day.  You know, I also am in love with chai tea.  It's just so delicious.  I even went out and bought myself some Oregon Chai to make it at home.  It's a nice compliment to a wonderful day and cute clothes.



You see, fall is my absolute favorite season.  The only real downfall to it is that it is followed by winter.  But we can't fault fall for that, it didn't choose it's place in the year.

For my birthday last month, I received some money to spend on new clothes.  With the fall weather currently upon us, I was super excited to find some cute things.  I am a lover of flannel and cardigans, but I was hoping to pick up some new jeans and some long-sleeve tops (non-flannel or cardigan).  But so far, I have shopped without success.  It's such a sad thing to want some new fall clothes, have the money for it and just not find it.  I guess this means I am just going to have to spend more time shopping, which I wouldn't be opposed to :)

Well enough procrastinating, I am off to get my nose to the grind.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment