Friday, February 18, 2011

Allergies?

So a while back, I went to a chiropractor who also did a lot with nutrition and supplements.  Actually, I was never even adjusted.  We focused on supplements.  Anyway, I found out that I was allergic to swiss cheese, provolone cheese, and commercial eggs.  This was good news, since there were times after breakfast that I felt sick and didn't know why.  But over the past several months, I haven't been feeling well, but couldn't pinpoint exactly what was causing it.  Then, at our Superbowl party my stomach swelled.  It had never happened before, and honestly, it freaked me out.

I had a feeling that I had a food allergy I wasn't aware of, and this pretty much confirmed it for me.  In response, I made an appointment at the Born Clinic.  I have a friend who works there and you can get tested for a large number of foods with just a blood sample.

My appointment's next week, and I am super excited to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment