Sunday, March 20, 2011

Outfit // Sunday

On Sundays, what I wear can range from super casual and comfy to really dressy.  It just depends on what we're doing throughout the day.  An average Sunday is started with bran muffins and french press coffee, then the afternoon is spent at one of our parent's house, and during the evening, we have a bunch of people over to watch a movie.

So Sundays are always a lot of fun.  And once the  weather gets nicer here, our morning breakfast and coffee will be spent on the porch.  Last summer we sat on our porch every Sunday morning, except for the few times that it was too cool or raining.  And for Michigan, only having a couple bad Sunday mornings is incredible.  We are so looking forward to starting it back up, it's the highlight of our week.

Anyway, this is what I would consider a typical Sunday outfit.  I still have to take care of the boys, so it's nothing too restricting or uncomfortable, but it's also something I wouldn't wear during the day in the middle of the week.  I am in love with high-waist skirts.  This one I found for $1, and just took it in on the sides and shortened the hem.




Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Target
High Socks: Target
Boots: Aldo
Necklace: Modcloth

I hope you enjoyed my little outfit features this week.  I am excited to do it again once the weather gets warmer and my wardrobe is able to shift towards summer.  I am just itching to dive into everything that has been stored away all winter, and all of the cute clothes out for spring break don't help either!

Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment