Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Outfit // Wednesday

On Wednesdays, I generally am home all day, with the exception of errands after the boys go to sleep.  Being home all day, I tend to dress down, knowing that I am going to spend most of my day making dinner, playing on the floor, or cleaning. 

As a result, this is what I wore.


Tank: Target
T-Shirt: H & M
Cardigan: Daisy Fuentes
Jeans: Easy Money

Those jeans are my staple "home all day" jeans.  Since bringing the boys home, I have worn holes in both knees, but they are super comfy.  This is definitely an outfit that I don't care what happens to it throughout the day. 

And just for fun, here are a few outtakes of trying to take this photo.




Baxter wasn't happy unless he could get in the picture with me.  I guess it's our own fault for having the camera around him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment