Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Outfit // Tuesday

As seen on a recent post, my Tuesday nights are spend with my girlfriends and their kiddos.  I load the boys into the head and head over to my friend's house where we make food and what certain shows.  Sometimes we forgo television and craft.  Whatever we do, it's quality time spent with the girls, and I love it!

Since I get out, and see friends, I generally will wear something nicer than if I was just staying home.  But since I have the kiddos along, I make sure what I wear works for completing all of my mothering duties too.

This is what I wore on a Tuesday...

 

Tank: Target
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: Plato's Closet
Shoes: Aldo

I just purchased that gray tank, and was super excited to wear it.  I like the mix of light gray and navy.  I'm even more excited about wearing it in the summer, with my jeans rolled up and a cute pair of sandals.  Oh man, I should just stop now or I won't stop thinking about summer.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment