Saturday, April 16, 2011

Date Night, Week Three

Yes, we were able to have another date night yesterday.  That's three weeks in a row!  Thank you parents :)  As I wrote yesterday, the boys were being more difficult than usual, so a night out was definitely needed.

Eric and I had dinner at a local bar/pub, which we haven't been to in quite some time.  Since we last visited, they must have changed chefs because the food was beyond delicious and there was a pretty large gluten free/vegan menu.  Those types of menus make finding something that I can eat a whole lot easier.





After dinner, we went and saw The Fighter.  We didn't get a chance before the Oscars, so we decided to go last night.  Honestly, I wasn't too thrilled about seeing it in the first place, but I was very impressed.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and the acting was very good (I can see why it was nominated for best picture, best director, best actor, best supporting actor/actress, etc).


Oh, and a movie isn't nearly as enjoyable unless you sneak in some Starbucks.



So our evening wasn't super exciting, but I love opportunities to get out with Eric and have a kid-less night.  It helps me get through those rough days.

No comments:

Post a Comment