Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hiking Adventure

We made it safely to Tennessee, and actually got about 4 hours of sleep after arriving this morning.  But it's 9:30pm and I'm pretty tired.  I'm hoping that this venti Starbucks latte will help me stay up for a while longer.

This afternoon was beautiful, and we spent it hiking up a mountain.  I haven't done a lot of hiking in my lifetime, but the boys were able to experience it early.  At the top, we had our friend snap a photo for us.  So here is a little peak into our mini vacation to far.


Look at that view!  It was so beautiful.  And on the way down, there was an awesome waterfall surrounded by cliffs.  Needless to say, it was a great afternoon.

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow, but I am looking forward to spending it with our friends :)  Hope you're having a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment