Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Sunday in Tennessee

Whenever we go out of town, Sundays are always the weirdest.  Here we are, just hanging out, doing whatever, and everyone else has their Sunday routines.  Like while on our way to the park today, I can't tell you how many churches we passed with full parking lots.  I guess I just assume everyone else is on vacation because I am :)

Anyway, we started the day with a trip to the park.  The men played volleyball while my friend and I hung out with the kiddos.  During the volleyball game, we made a trip to the grocery store to pick up some things for dinner.  I was so proud.  The boys did so well!  Atticus sat in the cart seat and Baxter actually sat in the basket of the cart (it's just what you have to do with two kiddos).  I didn't think to take a picture, which I'm now regretting.

After the park, we headed home for naps and dinner and then watched the sunset on Lookout Mountain.  It was so beautiful.  Eric and I took a bunch of photos/video, but unfortunately I forgot to bring a memory card reader, so photos will have to be posted this week after I get home.

I hope everyones' weekend has been great.  I keep forgetting that the weekend isn't over since we'll still be having fun tomorrow.  But tomorrow night we begin another long and dark trek home through the night.  And then, it's back to real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment