Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm Getting Old

Last night, we went over to my parents and celebrated my brother's 21st birthday.  I know this is a normal thing.  Aging.  But it feels like it's only been a few months since we were there celebrating my 21st birthday.  Has it really been that long?!  Obviously it has.  I ,apparently, am just in denial. 



It was a good night.  We had a good time, played a game and ate cake and ice cream (everyone but myself ate cake/ice cream).  Even his girlfriend was there.  She's just so cute, and totally outdid us all in the gift department.


Tonight, we're off to a cookout and tomorrow is my bestie's baby shower, then an afternoon filled with family tradition, a jart tournament.  It's another busy, busy weekend, but I'm hoping that Sunday will allow us to slow down and rest, even for a little while.  I hope everyone has a grand weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment