Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Wears

Oh my goodness, this weekend was crazy busy.  I wasn't even able to nab outfit photos on Friday.  But I made a conscious effort and was able to Saturday and Sunday.  Friday was filled with walks, visiting in-laws and teaching my brother-in-law's girlfriend how to sew.  It was a great day, just one packed so full that there weren't a few extra minutes for outfit pictures.

Saturday was just as busy.  From sun up to sun down we worked in the yard.  We pulled everything out in front of our house, rearranged some stuff and either replanted the preexisting plants or planted new ones.  It was an absolutely great for it, and I'm glad we were able to do it all.  After finishing, we quickly showered and headed out to dinner and a movie (my in-laws took the boys overnight).  Since I had spent the entire day elbows deep in dirt and had 45 minutes to get ready, I stayed pretty casual.



On Sunday, it was just Eric and I.  I always think we have so much time, but when I actually look at the clock, I'm running behind.  Eric and I left early so we could check out some patio furniture for our new deck on the way to pick up the boys.  We spent the afternoon with his family and the evening with mine.  Needless to say it was a very full day.



On the bright side, with a busy weekend comes lots of posts!  I will have more this week about all of the busy bee work that went on at our little house.  But for now, I'm off to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment