Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Man, the last two weeks have flown by and it's hard to believe that it's July 13th already.  I have been feeling so behind with things, but I guess stuff just comes up, you know?  It all started last week, during the Fourth of July weekend.  Following the holiday, I got sick, which is never fun.  And then on Sunday, but mostly Monday, I spent my time at the hospital, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my friend's little baby boy.

Needless to say, I felt as though I hadn't swept my house in weeks (I did it last night, just to make sure you don't think I'm some kind of dirty person or anything).  In addition to sweeping, I spent a lot of time cleaning last night, and this morning, was able to get back into my favorite routine of all, the gym.


I love having fun things to do and being busy, but I also love my routine, especially this one.  I just feel so much better when I can spend some time working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment