Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Wears

Well, it's more like "weekend wear" this time.  On Saturday, I spent most of the day making food for a party and the evening was spent at the beach.  Don't judge me, but I didn't shower and stayed primarily in a goodwill tee and ratty jeans.  Then on Sunday, we threw a surprise party for my mother-in-law, and with all the hustle and bustle, I failed to take any outfit photos.  But I guess that's the way life goes sometimes, eh?

I did, though, manage to take photos on Friday.  Eric and I were kiddo-less and met some friends for dinner and coffee/games.  We had some time to kill before meeting said friends, so we stopped by a wooded trail on the way.  It was really pretty, although I felt a little awkward standing in the middle of a grassy area as bikers and joggers went by.




Top: Eric's hand-me-down, altered to fit me  /  Jeans: Gap

Tomorrow is Atticus' birthday, which is super weird.  We have lunch with family and then dinner to celebrate on Wednesday.  This is going to be a pretty busy week, followed by another busy weekend.  I love everything that goes on in the summer, it just goes by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment