(Van Gogh's Mulberry Tree)
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the weather, and the clothes that come with said weather in particular. In preparation (more like anticipation) for fall, I have put together a list of things that I would like to add to my fall wardrobe.
- Skinny jeans - I have a couple pairs already, but in the fall and winter they're what I live in every day.
- Brown or Navy Structured Jacket - I love layering and I have been loving the looks that include blazers/structured jackets. I have a black and gray blazer, and would love to add another one or two to the mix.
- Boots - I have several pairs, but if I come across a good deal I'm not going to pass it up. I wear boots a lot, especially in the winter once there's snow. I don't prefer flats with socks and am not brave enough to go sock-less.
- Knee High Socks - To go under the aforementioned boots.
- Tights - I don't have many and would love to increase my collection. I need basic colors, but also want to find colorful ones. In particular, I want a pair of mustard tights.
- Floral/Patterned Blouses - As of late, I have been loving outfits with a pretty patterned top and colorful cardigan (maybe even mixed patterns), but unfortunately, I don't seem to own many of these, which I will hopefully remedy.
- Black Flats - This is more of a basic necessity. My current pair is going on their third season and are looking a little rough.
- Dresses - I am looking for dresses to wear with tights, because what is cuter than a dress, tights and boots? I'll give you a hint...nothing.
We got some money back from the government this year and the mister has agreed to give me an allowance towards my list. Excited is definitely an understatement when describing how much I am looking forward to shopping for fall clothes. It's still pretty warm here, so I am going to wait a little bit longer so that I will actually be able to wear the clothes I purchase. Letting them sit in the closet is just not an option.