Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bangs

My brother-in-law is currently in hair school, and he was nice enough to choose me as one of the few recipients of free cuts while he's in school.  I was due for a trim, so I headed in to his school/salon last night, but also with an ulterior motive.  I wanted bangs.  I have been debating back and forth for a while about getting them, and decided to take the plunge. 


What do you think?  I haven't had bangs in a long time, and I don't think I was ever truly committed when I did have them.  This time, I'm pledging to work hard at maintaining them, using a proper brush while blow drying, getting the right hair products and getting them trimmed as often as necessary.  They're pretty much my new fall accessory. 

4 comments:

  1. so perfect! i love bangs because you can spend five minutes styling them.. then pull the rest of your hair back in a messy bun and still feel like you have somewhat of a style!
    they look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charis Hil
    Thanks Charis! I still get a little startled when I glance at them in the mirror. I tend to forget I've got them :)

    ReplyDelete