Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Wears

Man oh man, was this weekend fun.  It was jam packed, but with lots and lots of fun things.  Friday night, a friend I grew up with got married.  My parents watched the boys and Eric and I were able to go just the two of us.


Dress: Homemade // Belt: Thrifted // Necklace: Thrifted // Shoes: Aldo


Saturday morning we got breakfast with a dozen or so of our friends, met up with a dozen more and floated down a river for the entire afternoon.  The weather wasn't ideal, but it was really fun nonetheless.  This time, Eric's parents watched the boys so we were able to have a carefree afternoon, without worrying about our kiddos.

On Sunday, we picked up breakfast and brought it over to our friends, who just had a baby.  I'm not lying when I say that I spent the entire morning holding a baby.  He's just such a cutie, I couldn't help it!  During the afternoon, we were at Eric's parents with his sister, who is in town from LA and her new beau (he gets an "A" from us!) and that evening we watched an Alfred Hitchcock classic, which in my opinion is a great way to end the weekend.


(we had a quick high five break)

Shirt: Thrifted & Altered // Tank: Target // Shorts: H & M // Belt: Thrifted // Sandals: Charlotte Russe


We spent the weekend with so many good friends, it really couldn't have been any better.  And we had so much fun floating that we're even talking about going again before the warm weather is gone.  I hope we figure something out, because lazily floating on a river all afternoon is a great way to spend a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment