Sunday, August 7, 2011

What a Busy Weekend

My goodness, this weekend was so full of fun things, I am just now stopping to breath before our next activity.  Movie night tonight will be featuring Cocoon, a movie that I was absolutely terrified of as a child.  I'm interested to see it now as an adult.

This morning, we brought our friends breakfast because they just had a baby this week.  Yep, the second of my two best friends just had her baby.  Oh, he's so precious and I loved cuddling with him all morning.  After I hold tiny babies, it always makes my boys seem huge.


Tomorrow the week will start and hopefully I can catch up on some things around the house, like cleaning and laundry.  Sometimes having to start the week playing catch up is difficult, but it's not too bad when you've had such a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment