Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Wears

This weekend was full of lots and lots of friends and family, making it so much fun.  Friday night, we hung out with a few friends for dinner and then met up with Eric's brother and sister-in-law who were in town from California.  Our kiddos were having a sleepover with grandma and grandpa so we were curfew-free for the night.



I started to get a little goofy towards the end of picture-taking, and this is the outcome.  You just gotta have fun doing it, right?


Tank: Target // Tee: H & M // Blazer: Target // Jeggings: Target // Shoes: Target
Holy Moly Target!


Saturday morning we went to breakfast, which could be my favorite kind of date and then cleaned most of the afternoon.  During the evening we visited some good friends of ours who have three kids (including twins).  The kiddos all got along really well and we were able to catch up, since it had been a while.


Tank: Target // Dress: F21 // Scarf: Target // Sandals: Target
(I think I am seeing a trend)


Sunday was spent with family in the afternoon and friends in the evening, including baby Henry, my "nephew" (I just love him so much!).


Top: Target // Jeans: William Raste // Flats: Target


There wasn't much down time for us this weekend, but since it was filled with so many people we love, we didn't even notice.  Next weekend, we're going up north to my family's cabin.  It's the first time for the boys, so I'm super excited to bring them to the place I spent my summers as a kid.  I have a feeling it's going to make me feel real old.

No comments:

Post a Comment