Saturday, September 17, 2011

Falling for Hats

With the temperature here dropping significantly, I am on overdrive in the "need to make sure my kids have fall clothes to wear" mode.  Today, in particular, I am searching for hats.  But not just any hats, cute hats.  I really want to find a cute hat that I actually want to put on the boys.

So far, these are at the top of my favorites list.






I especially like the hat from Gap.  My friend and I have talked about dressing our kiddos up as the Wonder Pets for Halloween, and this hat would also serve as part of a costume.  Plus, it's just really cute too.

It looks like my favorite season has arrived and is here to stay.  So here is your warning that there are probably going to be a lot more fall-related posts in the near future.  I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment