Saturday, September 3, 2011

Semester Number Six


This week was the first week of my sixth semester as a college student.  If I were the average student, this would mean I was pretty much done, but unfortunately, it is not so in my case.  I'm looking at another three to four semesters before I can even begin my undergraduate program.  But that's probably a good thing, because I am still like a 15 year old and don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

If I get discouraged, I just have to remind myself that I'm a tortoise and I am slow and steady, as long as I continue to sign up for classes.  If not, then I'm just lazy and unmotivated.  So here's to 15 weeks of Modern History and Personal Health.  This week has seemed pretty daunting, but the first one or two usually do and once I get into a work flow, I should be fine.  But maybe you should ask me about it in a few weeks or so ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment