Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Wears

It was one crazy/fun weekend for me friends.  Eric has been gone pretty much since Monday, so I have been spending almost all my time with my kiddos, but I really like them so it's okay.  Actually, the only day Eric was home last week was Friday.  We got up early and went to breakfast before he headed to work and then spent the evening relaxing at home.  It was really nice.

Top: UO // Blazer: Target // Scarf: World Market // Jeans: BDG // Boots: Aldo

On Saturday, my friend and I, along with our kids, walked over to a local street fair that was going on.  I knew someone who had a booth, so we spent the morning wandering around, looking at lots of handmade goodies.  Then, on Saturday night my in-laws watched the boys so I could go on a sister date with Lisa, my sister-in-law.  We saw a movie and grabbed coffee.  I love spending time with her, and it was definitely nice to have an evening of adult-time.

Cardigan: H & M // L/S T-shirt: Thrifted // Scarf: Target // Jeans: William Rast // Boots: Aldo

Sunday was spent running errands, having dinner with family, more errands and watching a movie.  It's crazy how much harder something is when you're not used to doing it alone.  I take care of my boys by myself all week, but Eric always helps me on Sundays.  And for some reason, doing everything alone on Sunday was a lot harder than the rest of the week.  It's weird, or I'm weird, either one.

Top: UO // Cardigan: F21 // Tank: Target // Scarf: World Market // Jeans: William Rast // Shoes: Thrifted

Wherever you are, do you have any fall festivals or events that take place every year?  Do you like going to them?  I guess that would also depend on if you like fall, or even experience fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment