Friday, October 7, 2011

Instagram Favorites

I was looking at my Instagram photos the other day and I realized how much I love them.  I love the fact that they capture little moments of my days, memories with my boys and special nights with Eric.  So, because I am feeling the love for Instagram, here are some of my favorites.  Well, here are a lot of my favorites.









I have heard that you can get an album printed of Instagram photos, so I may just have to do that.  The only thing is, there would be pictures taken every day that I wish I could add to the album, which may make it a never ending process.

3 comments:

  1. If you don't want to have a never ending album, there is an app called PostalPix that does prints and mails them to you. I haven't done it myself, but I've heard from other people that they are good quality.

    ReplyDelete