Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just for Fun: A Survey



I'm currently sitting in Starbucks, enjoying a venti carmel latte, trying to avoid the numerous social media sites and do homework.  So what am I doing instead?  Blogging.  It's totally justifiable since today does need a blog post.  Plus I read this on Holly's blog and it sounded fun.


A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the toilet/tub
D. Dogs: One dog, a boxer named Bella. 
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast!  It's my favorite meal of the day.
F. Favorite color: I love teal and navy, but this summer I don't think my toes were anything other than coral :)
G. Gold or Silver: Usually silver, but I love gold and antique brass too.
H. Height: Technically, 5' 10 3/4"
I. Instruments you play: I took piano lessons as a kid, but couldn't play you anything other than chopsticks.
J. Job title: Stay-at-home mama and part-time student.
K. Kids: Baxter (17 mo.) and Atticus (15 mo.)
L. Live: Michigan, USA
M. Mother’s name: Nancy
N. Nicknames: Tere, Reese, Seesaw, Rosie, Treese
O. Overnight hospital stays: None (I haven't even broken a bone).
P. Pet peeves: Drivers that are moving slow, then speed up as you try to pass them (frustrating!)

Q. Quote from a movie: "Remember the four hours we spent in the hot tub after winter formal?  This is so much better than that!"  Elle, Legally Blonde (My absolute favorite movie as a teenager)
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: 3 younger brothers, 3 sister-in-laws and 2 brother-in-laws. 

T. Time you wake up: It depends on the day, when I go to the gym 6:45-7:15, when I'm home in the morning, 6am.
U. Underwear: Xhilaration 
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms, despite Eric's attempts to change my mind.
W. What makes you run late: My husband and my children.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Aside from dental, a chest x-ray for our adoption.
Y. Yummy food that you make: White Chicken Chili (Eric's favorite thing I make)
Z. Zoo animal: I've always loved the penguins and the otters.

No comments:

Post a Comment